Monday, June 02, 2008

Can't find actual transcipts of exchanges between Lee and Chee?

Funny thing is I have to find the actual transcripts (though not verified if contents are accurate but they do look accurate enough) from various blogs. I can't even find them from any government sites or from Straits Times. Can someone please link them to me?

And why are the actual transcripts so easily obtainable from the Singapore Democrat (link here)? I want to read it from actual government or PAP sites to see how they compare. This will let me have a better overview of how the court session went.

C'mon, Straits Times and government bodies, you should be more detailed and impartial. Not that I support any party but aren't your articles too biased? Let the people decide for themselves.

Another read here.

Sheesh...

No comments: