Thursday, March 27, 2008

(In)Famous Quotes

I have always wanted to compile the list of quotes. You know those LPPL ones which leaves you with duh?!!

Managed to chance this. I had a good laugh:

Anyway, I've read another blog article about a man going to jail for 21 months for making a false report of spotting Mas Selamat (read here).

One commenter wrote:
"Everyone is equal but some people are more equal than others.

This man made a mistake so he has to pay and will be used as a example for all the other mischief makers.

The men in white only make honest mistakes and will be used as a example for all as a learning example.

That is the way it work(s) here."

Classic.

---
Will be updating my blog over the weekend with more photos. Work-wise, it has cooled off and there are no more weekend implementations to burn my weekends.

Also our family will be heading to Goldcoast (1 - 7 Apr) for a much needed break.

Imagine what I felt when Rachel told me one day regardining my late nights and weekend work, "Papa, I don't want you to go to work anymore!"

Looking forward to the family trip. Woot!

No comments: