Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Unthinkable

I have done the UNTHINKABLE. I have put a new link - the P65 blog.

*bugger, what did you go do that?*

Yeah yeah I know the risks and issues. Look, I know Zaqy when he was just a consultant doing a project for a stepboard I was working in. He's smart and nice. And family-oriented. We had some fun chats in the meeting rooms while waiting for latecomers.

Not sure if he has changed over the years.

You see, the main purpose is this: since the P65 team wants to be real and personal, I'll provide him a window into the world of a normal Singaporean. And the disgruntled and sometimes passionate sentiments that many of us feel.

Zaqy's a human. So am I. He has a kid (maybe more?), so do I. He has real-life issues of daughter falling sick (sometimes political issues), so do I.

He wants to 'connect'? I'll give him a chance. But just don't tell me what I can (or cannot) do with my blog, especially my opinions and other comments.

Opinions are like a**holes; everybody has one. The moment the line is crossed, I'm going to remove the link. Or maybe close this blogsite down.

And to my friends reading my blog, I assure you - I'm not going into politics. And I surely do not want to be politically affliated too. Let's stick it to just friends.

Let's see how 'connect' the P65 can be (pardon the Singlish).

As the song goes:


Fly me to the moon
And let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars...
Think I just got hit in the head by an asteriod...

1 comment:

QQ*librarian said...

For someone who follows the local politics as close as you, I still find it incredible that you should decide to "quit" (you know what I mean). I'd really like to read your take on politics on Oz when you reach there, coz I'm sure you know that if you think S'pore is bad, it is no heaven at the other side either.